TEST TIMINGS & REPORTING OF CANDIDATES TO THE TEST CENTRE
Allocation of time for the NEET-PG 2017 shall be as follows:
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counters
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes
||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
||2:45 PM TO 3:45 PM
|Exam Start Time
|Exam End Time
Kindly note that the candidates shall be allocated to appear either in FORENOON session or in the AFTERNOON session i.e. NEET-PG 2017 comprises of ONE session/candidate only.
Candidates may note that the reporting time refers to the time at which the candidate reaches the Reporting counter at the test centre. Candidate who fails to report to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated above shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises that is Reporting counter and beyond. The candidate should arrive at the Reporting counter at least one hour before the commencement of exam i.e. 9:00am for the forenoon session and 02.45pm for the afternoon session. This allows for security checks, identity verification, image capture, bio-metric capture etc. The reporting counter will close 30 minutes prior to the exam start time. The following shall be undertaken upon reporting at the counter:
- ID verification – The original documents as has been indicated in Para 8.6 of Information Bulletin will be checked in original. All candidates at the centre shall be frisked by security guards.
- Capture of finger prints – The finger prints of all candidates shall be captured electronically and candidates are requested to cooperate with the on duty staff with this process.
- Capturing of digital image – As a security measure, digital image of the reporting candidates shall be captured and taken on record.
- The test centre administrator /on duty staff shall guide the candidate to the assigned work station.
- Kindly note that the reporting time has been indicated to timely complete the foregoing activities as well as to familiarize the candidate with the process.
- Candidates may note that they will not be allowed entry to the test centre after 09.30 am for the forenoon session and 03.15pm for the afternoon session of the exam.
- Candidates are also advised to check the requirement for mandatory documents on Testing Day and comply with the same.
- NBE/ Test centre / Designated Agency /Staff on duty shall not be liable under any circumstances for delayed reporting and /or non presentation of mandatory documents.